On-site & Off-site Technical Support
We provide professional maintenance and support for your business as well as for most software systems and applications developed by third parties.
We have evolved a mature and well-defined application support and maintenance process that allows us to effectively and efficiently capture the application environment as well as the business activity.
Our team can provide you with prompt and affordable on and off-site technical support.
On-site Technical Support
Sometimes there will be situations where a user will find it difficult to explain the issue that they’re having, or the solution to the problem is simply outside of the user’s field of expertise. In that scenario, we can deploy a team member on-site to provide support and get you back up and running.
- We can handle physical repairs that would be outside of a user’s expertise
- Sites visit can minimize the back and forth that comes with explaining a technical problem
Off-site Technical Support
Some problems can be entirely solved through remote communications. We can provide remote support via remote desktop technologies such as Teamviewer or Anydesk.
The use of remote desktop technologies allows us to guide you or your staff through the process of rectifying the problem you may be having, or we can take direct control of the machine and resolve it ourselves if necessary.
- Receive support near instantaneously
- Your staff can be assisted whether they’re working from home or in the office
Monthly Preventative Maintenance
Providing technical support to your team is just one scenario. We can also provide monthly preventative maintenance services. We can perform on-site or remote preventative maintenance of all of your servers to ensure proper performance and reduce the likelihood of downtime and failure.
- We’ll check and review backups for completion
- Our team can perform a test restore to make sure that backup data is recoverable
- Review firewall and intrusion detection logs will be reviewed
Customized Support Solutions
One size does not fit all, and we’ll be happy to provide you with a customized plan that best suits your needs. After an initial discussion and analysis, we can come up with a flexible plan together that offers a mix of both on-site and off-site support from our trusted team members.
- Get flexibility with our customized support plans
- Whitelist “VIPs” that have wider access to our support services